Monday, September 30, 2013

Volleyball Tryouts

30th September, 2013

On the first week of school, I started participating in the saisa volleyball tryouts. This was probably the third ever saisa that I tried out for. It was a useful physical activity for my body as it did include jogging and stretches when warming up before a game. The fast-paced movement of the sport really did help me with my reflexes and reaction times. I would play three times a week, on tuesday after school, friday after school, and saturday morning. Having this schedule helped me keep my body fit and strong. I stopped having this schedule after the 5th week of school as I was not able to make it to the final team. Overall, it was an energetic experience to help the fitness of my body so I did have some benefits from trying out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment