Monday, April 28, 2014

Final Quarter of DP1

April 28th, 2014

Creativity: Since I have now finished my performances with the theatre production, my new creativity activity for this final quarter is drawing club. I already feel quite comfortable being in this after school activity because a few of my friends are also taking the activity, so I do feel I'm in a comfortable working environment. 

Action: My new action activity for this quarter is after school 3 on 3 basketball. Basketball is one of my most favorite sports and I actually wanted to try out for SAISA basketball last quarter, but was not able to because it was on the same day of my theatre production rehearsals. So I am pleased to now be able to play basketball as an action activity. 

Service: The 'Hope for Kids' service is now almost ending for this scholastic year, and our group is now planning ahead for one final visit to the cancer hospital for this school year. We will soon be making paper lanterns for the patients at the cancer hospital since the Vesak Poya day is in about 2 weeks. I am in charge of retrieving the stationary (items) our service group needs for the hospital visit.      

No comments:

Post a Comment