Friday, September 26, 2014

Fun Basketball

September 26th, 2014:

I was unable to make it into the final SAISA Volleyball team, because only 11 athletes were allowed to enter. So my new action activity is 'Fun Basketball' which I do every Friday. I really do enjoy this activity because basketball is one of my favorite sports along with volleyball. I am also planning on trying out for SAISA Basketball soon in the coming seasons, so being in the 'Fun Basketball' activity does give some good training until then. The age group of kids that are also in the activity are around grades 8 to 12, so we're a well-rounded group in terms of age diversity. When making teams, we would always mix up the ages so each team has a few older people and a few younger, making the game more fair. So me being one of the older kids, also gives me opportunities and responsibilities of being a leader at times.      

No comments:

Post a Comment