Friday, October 11, 2013

Cricket After School Activity

October 11th, 2013

On Wednesday, I took part in my first session of the cricket after school activity. This activity did give me the opportunity to have a leadership role as all the other kids involved were at least two or three years younger than me. My classmate, Vaibhav and I were able to help and give tips to the kids playing such as how to improve throwing the ball and hitting the ball with the bat. I haven't actually played cricket in quite a while so this was a great way to get back to the sport. So not only did this activity give me a leadership role, but it also helped me do a physical action to keep fit. I feel I did use the Cricket after school activity to my advantage because of what I gained from it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment